Sunday 1 June 2014

MEET ME AT THE RAILWAY


Photography by Matt Zhaoliang | Creative Conceptualization, Photo Editing, Styling by me

Blue Collared Button-Down from Bootlegger | High-Waisted Black Jean Shorts from AA | Nylons & Over-The-Knee High Socks from AA | Platform Booties from Forever21 | Leather Studded Backpack from Material Girl | Hair Bow & Earrings from Forever21 | Bracelet from Western University | Wool Scarf from SKIRT

There were so many "bloopers"/funny photos from this shoot behind the scenes haha! I was dancing and laughing a ton at everything (the norm for me lol), but I think reason why is because I'm in love with this outfit. Over-the-knee high socks & high waisted shorts have been inspiring me. The weather is finally summer warm here in Canada, but an outfit like this is perfect for the evening when it gets a little chilly. It's also great for the fall - really versatile for all seasons because you can remove the nylons, socks, and scarf for a summer day or add them for a chilly fall day. & the backpack!! Love at first sight. Material Girl is one of my new favourites. Every time I'm shopping I come across an item & I'll check the tag and it says "Material Girl." I'm just highly attracted to their stuff hahaha. More Material Girl to come :) 

I can't believe it's June already, really excited to plan summer photoshoots & music content. I've got my convocation coming up & a few more events so keep an eye out for my next update :) off for an evening run, have a great night guys xx

No comments :

Post a Comment