Saturday 2 August 2014

BEACH DAY


Photography by Daniela Rossetto

  I'm wearing a bright pink portofino shirt from EXPRESS (size small) & tie-dye denim shorts from Element Denim

Heyyyy guys! These photos are from Canada Day at the beach :) This is the most casual blog post I've done so far. Next time I want to do a style shoot at the beach, it would be so much fun! My friend from Brazil, Daniela Rossetto, shot these beautiful photos. The sunset was absolutely stunning & the weather was not too cold or not too hot. I wore a Guess bikini paired with a pink & white chiffon dress from Forever21 & switched to a portofino top & denim shorts during the evening. A bunch of us stayed at a cabin and watched the fireworks, roasted marshmallows, BBQ'd, caught fireflies at 3am, & photographed the milky way. It was the greatest!

Today I practiced vocals & had a meeting with a jewellery designer :) Even though it's summer I am preparing for my fall photoshoots. Fall collections are just starting to come in & I can't wait!!

Hope you all had a lovely day. Sleepy time for me ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment