Sunday 22 February 2015

WILD



Photography by Matt Yang | Photo Editing & Fashion Styling by me | Hair Styling by Studio H

  White portofino blouse from Love & Liberty | Fake fur vest from Forever21 (I love animals I don't wear real fur) | Leopard leggings from Forever21 | Round mirror sunglasses from Forever21 | Suede pumps from Steve Madden

My photographer and I went downtown to a graffiti alley. We found stairs at the back of one of the buildings & that's where we shot the photos. I wanted to give a grungy & wild downtown vibe. I was inspired by animal prints and fabrics such as the fur vest and leopard leggings. I was also inspired by Madonna or a 1950s actress.. the vision was "19 year old Madonna or actress chillin' backstage after a concert in downtown NY."

I styled this outfit before the snow, but it can definitely be worn during the winter. Make sure to bundle up with a scarf, coat, & boots if it's snowy where you live. If you live in Australia, you're good to go "thumbs up* lol

I'm going to post close-ups of my hair style in a minute (it was professionally styled)! I'll finish writing on my next post. 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment